Welcome to paradise
Discover the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands during five exciting days of fun. Our staff will welcome you and assist you with a private transfer to our hotel.
Starting at $2,630*
*4 night’s accommodation with all amenities
*2 Day Tours of yacht cruising to nearby islands
*Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands
*Guided tour to a world-class natural beach, Tortuga Bay & Charles Darwin Station
*Guided visit to Twin Craters
*All meals included
*Snorkel Equipment on board
*Private transfer and assistance from and to Baltra’s airport
*Accommodation in a standard room
*Rates based on double occupancy (for a single quote contact our Destination Experts)
- Private transfer service to/from Baltra’s airport to/from the Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel
- 4 nights of accommodation in a standard room with all amenities
- Breakfasts, lunch, and set menu dinners
- 2 Day Tours of yacht cruising to nearby islands
- Guided tour to Santa Cruz’s highlands
- Guided tour to a world-class natural beach, Tortuga Bay & Charles Darwin Station
- Guided visit to Twin Craters
- Snorkel Equipment on board
- Expert Guidance
- Use of hotel facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- International airfare to/from Ecuador and domestic airfare to/from the Galapagos Islands.
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee ($100 USD per person) and INGALA Transit Control Card ($20 USD per person). Both are subject to change without prior notice.
- Optional activities (at extra cost): scuba diving, biking, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- Personal expenses, soft & alcoholic beverages, tips, and any items not previously mentioned.
- Travel insurance
- This program (and its accommodation options) are subject to availability.
- Tours presented for days two, three and four of the packages may be interchangeable, as they are subject to the availability and disposition of the operators of the cruises and the authorized itineraries in accordance with Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Daily Tour yachts for navigation could vary from one day to another, according to availability.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Price validity for 2023: January 01 through December 31, 2023.